Updated 20th April 2021
Please find below some simple steps I am taking to make sure my courses adhere to Welsh Government guidelines on COVID 19. The policy is designed to keep people safe without impacting on the feel of the day.
- Spoon carving requires only limited tools. You will be provided with a set of these at the beginning of the day so you do not have to swap tools with others.
- The course will take place outside where possible. However, if we have heavy rain we will be inside the very spacious and airy workshop – where doors and windows can be opened wide. Small group sizes mean that social distancing can be easiliy maintained. You will not be required to wear a mask unless you wish to do so.
- On the 26th April 2021 hospitality will reopen. It is hence reasonable to continue to offer lunch as part of the course. Please though bring your own mugs, plates, and cuttlery.
- There is soap and water for hand washing at the venue and hand sanitiser.
- Group sizes will not exceed 5 (including the instructor)
- If you are unwell (or have and symptons of COVID 19) please do not attend the course – (don’t worry we will find another date for you to attend)
Most importantly I ask all attendees to use their common sense whilst on the course.