Covid 19

Updated 14th May

I’m still keeping an eye on whether the July course will be able to go ahead. If you are interested in booking then please do get in touch and I will pencil you in without a deposit. If it doesn’t go ahead then you can choose from any other later dates.

The course will not go ahead unless I am fully confident it can be carried out safely.

Updated 26th March 2020

Well folks, these are challenging times for us all. Like you, I am weathering the storm and waiting for a return to normality (and doing a fair amount of carving).

At the moment my next spoon course is scheduled for July. I am hopeful that the worst will be behind us by then and the course can go ahead safely.

I will keep you posted. So for now, all keep safe, be kind to each other keep positive. See you on the other side!